Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket : color Navy Blue/ Paintbrush Red
Born of shoulder-season belay duty and springtime ski tours, the Nano Puff® Jacket finds a home with any alpine climber or backcountry skier. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Regular fit
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.