Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 30L : Color Black
Our midsized workhorse in the Black Hole™ collection is perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe.
They say life is a journey, not a destination. So we designed the Black Hole™ Pack to carry everything you’ll need along the way. Our tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole™ Pack protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket opens quickly with a half-moon style zipper and holds the lion’s share of your gear. Internal features include a padded sleeve that protects your 15″ laptop or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold a phone, keys, wallet and all of the small items of everyday life. A large front stash pocket keeps a headlamp, electronic paraphernalia and your guidebook handy. Daisy chain lash points provide multiple options for securing a skateboard or yoga mat and stretch-woven side pockets keep water bottles, map or a pair of gloves right where you can reach them. With padded shoulder straps for all-day comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main zippered compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15″ laptops or a hydration reservoir
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved