O’neill Youth 3/2mm Wetsuit Superfreak : Color Black/Slate/Day Glo
New for 2018 the Superfreak is warmer again, with the addition of the supergrill liner, more taping on critical seams and the latest ultraflex Ds neoprene from O’Neill.
- SuperGrill Liner
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System
- Minimal Seam Design With 360° Barrier
- Glued and Blindstitched Seam Construction (GBS)
- Critically Taped Seam Junctions
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Krypto Knee Padz
- New Super Glide Zipper
- New Integrated External Key Pocket (On Thigh)
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- 3MM Body Thickness and 2mm Shoulder/arm
Chest zip performance for the youth from O’Neill. Chest zip creates a better paddling suit by eliminating the zip across your shoulders, while also removing water coming through any zip along your spine.
O’neill Youth 4/3mm Wetsuit Superfreak Size Chart
Who is O’Neill
O’Neill is an American surfboard, surfwear and equipment brand started in 1952 in San Francisco, California, which moved down the coast to Santa Cruz by the end of the decade. The company is credited with inventing the wetsuit.