O’neill Womens 4/3mm Wetsuit Epic
The Epic Series now with many of the same sick features as O’Neill’s high-end wetsuits, including 100% UltraFlex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert blackout zip. With clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry. 4mm neoprene in back, chest and leg panels, 3mm in arm and shoulder panels.
- 100% Ultraflex: 40% UltraFlex DS / 60% FluidFlex
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee.
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Firewall Insulation: O’Neill’s lightweight thermal insulation jersey wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design: Even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single large panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
O’neill Womens 4/3mm Wetsuit Epic SIZE CHART