Ledlenser Headlamp H6
The H6 headlamp offers the user-friendly performance Ledlenser is known for. Features include Ledlenser’s Advanced Focus System for seamless transition from a broad floodlight to sharp long-distance beam. The 90 degree tilting head and sliding dimmer switch are easy to use with one hand.
The strap is specially designed to sit firmly on your head, with two non-slip rubber strips on the headband, and an additional overhead strap that can be attached if required.
Covered by Ledlenser’s 7 year extended warranty.
Comes with: neoprene pouch with belt loop, optional overhead strap, 3 x AAA batteries.
- Advanced Focus System Seamless transition from broad floodlight to sharply focused long-distance beam
- Lamp head can tilt 90 degrees Lets you direct the light exactly where you need it
- Sliding dimmer switch Allows you to adjust the light output to suit
- Non-slip rubber strips on headband and removable overhead strap Helps to keep the headlamp securely on your head. Also useful when headlamp is worn with a helmet.
- Durable, flexible cabling Areas exposed to strain are designed to be tough and flexible
|Brightness (High)||200 lumens|
|Brightness (Low)||5 lumens|
|Beam Range (High)||120 m|
|Beam Range (Low)||20 m|
|Burn Time (High)||4 hours|
|Burn Time (Low)||60 hours|
|Batteries||3 x AAA (included)|