Icebreaker Women’s Merinoloft™ Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Mid Layers
- BEST FOR: Adventure, Snow Sports
- BENEFITS: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Wind resistant, Water Resistant
- FEATURES: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection, channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, fitted hood for warmth and protection, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward-set side seams for comfort, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered kangaroo pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 69cm/27¼”, size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- MODEL: Height: 5′ 8″ / 175cm. Waist: 25″ / 64cm. She is wearing a size Small.
MADE FORA highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood is a hybrid-construction mid layer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most. In the hood and chest panels, we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with an ultralight Pertex® Quantum Air face fabric. In the body and arms, the Descender Hybrid features our super-soft and quick-drying terry corespun fabric—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool and blended with LYCRA® to offer added durability and strength while maintaining stretch and next-to-skin softness. Offset seams prevent chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure small essentials.
FABRIC & CARE
- FABRIC: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®. Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 430 g / 15.16 oz