Deuter ACT Lite 40+10 Pack
Athletic, sleek and spacious pack for any hiking, trekking or mountaineering outing. With its minimal weight, the purist design and ergonomic, the rucksack offers lightweight, yet reliable comfort.
- stretch front pocket
- compact bilaminate construction with Pull-Forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads
- Vari Quick back length adjustment with two-layer foam construction and optimised shape
- anatomically shaped shoulder straps with soft edges
- lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- separate bottom compartment
- height adjustable lid
- lid pocket
- internal valuables pocket
- zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- gear attachment loops on lid
- ice axe and hiking pole loops – also for foldable poles
- spacious stretch side pockets
- compression and load adjustment straps
- double-layered base
- SOS label
- hydration system compatible
- loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- wet laundry compartment
Deuter Aircontact Lite System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it’s perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.